Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE AUDITION, SOUNDBOOTH:ForumTutorialsTagAuditionSoundbooth

Newbee audio correction (Off-Mic interview)

COW Forums : Adobe Audition, Soundbooth

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
SkeeterNewbee audio correction (Off-Mic interview)
by on Jun 19, 2006 at 5:00:52 pm

Hey,

I made a rookie error on an important interview.. I put a Lav Mic on my subject, set levels to auto and without a headphones check conducted the interview. Ooops.. someone had switched my audio input to the stock mini-shotgun mic mounted on the camera from the rear XLR inputs.

I shot about a half hour of footage, and I'm going to need a couple minutes of the footage in my project. The interview CANNOT be reshot and the footage is vital to the project!

Room ambience was quiet, so I'm not dealing with much BG noise. I just really need to clean up my audio so that it will be useable, without him sounding 8 feet away.

I'm pretty good with Premiere, and AE.. but audio editing is still very new to me. Can someone please give me some advice on what sort of effects/filters/methods I could use to sharpen my dumb-ass mistake.

Please and Thanks,

-Skeets (using AA 2.0)

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

willie tothRe: Newbee audio correction (Off-Mic interview)
by on Jun 19, 2006 at 6:01:39 pm

Every case is a bit differnt so if you could E-mail me a minute or so I can get you headed in the right direction ... E-mail to loganonestudio@aol.com ........ WILLIE

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]