Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE DVD STUDIO:HomeDVD Studio ForumDVD Studio TutorialsFinal Cut Studio

Jagged Graphics in DVD Studio using FCP and Photoshop

COW Forums : Apple DVD Studio Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Stasia LenhartJagged Graphics in DVD Studio using FCP and Photoshop
by on Aug 2, 2012 at 4:54:42 pm

I am not sure if there is a way to get a crisp look on my DVD menu and and be able to overlay buttons.

I have a graphic from the client that has a section cut out (transparency). They want the opening menu to have the graphic with the video showing through where the transparency is.

The video is 16x9 sd in final form. The video was created in FCP, HD 1920x1080.

The other menu background are static images. For those I have created the images in photoshop with a canvas of 872x 486 pixels, and saved the image 720x480 (anamorphic) so when it is placed in DVD studio pro it fills and the text is crisp and beautiful.

My problem, if I make the the video in the opening menu the background the only way I know to get the graphic with transparency over it it with drop zone. If I do that then I can't overlay the image for the buttons.

If I create the background video in FCP so the graphic and image are together I don't know what to set up sequence so the graphic is crisp on the menu for DVD Studio Pro....

I hope this makes sense to somebody and they know what to do.

Thank you
Stasia

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]