Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE DVD STUDIO:HomeDVD Studio ForumDVD Studio TutorialsFinal Cut Studio

Do I have to start all over.....????

COW Forums : Apple DVD Studio Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Jonny CatesDo I have to start all over.....????
by on Jun 19, 2012 at 1:48:33 am

I accidentally had the copyright protection box checked when I burned a really long 3 hour duel-layer disc. Now I need to make 40 copies of it! But my Mac wont let me make a disc image of it.
"Is there anyway to get around this and make a disc image without a ripper?" All I have is my disc drive at the moment.... "Or do I just need to build it all over again, and UN-check that box?"

Thanks....

Jonny Cates

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

eric pautschRe: Do I have to start all over.....????
by on Jun 19, 2012 at 2:15:41 am

Copy protection does not apply to writable discs. Just grab the VIDEO_TS AND AUDIO_TS off the disc you have onto the desktop. Then use Toast or Apple disc utilities to burn more copies

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Jonny CatesRe: Do I have to start all over.....????
by on Jun 19, 2012 at 8:01:40 am

Thanks Eric....It looked like your instructions, along with the tutorials, that this project looked in the bag. But after I started copying the Video TS and Audio folders to the desktop, all of a sudden I get ERROR CODE - 39. I tried again several times, but never could get the folders to completely copy.
Now my disc wont even mount at all on my computer (after it did one time earlier). However, it will play on a household DVD player. My computer doesn't like this disc for some reason. Any ideas?

Thanks...

Jonny Cates

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Bouke VahlRe: Do I have to start all over.....????
by on Jun 19, 2012 at 1:06:25 pm

Try another computer. Dual layer is not that compatible.
And, dual layer burns for DVDvideo are a hell, no guarantees they will play at the client site, let alone in their computers...

Bouke

http://www.videotoolshed.com/
smart tools for video pros

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Alexander KallasRe: Do I have to start all over.....????
by on Jun 20, 2012 at 11:18:21 am

[Jonny Cates] ".... But after I started copying the Video TS and Audio folders to the desktop, all of a sudden I get ERROR CODE - 39. I tried again several times, but never could get the folders to completely copy.
Now my disc wont even mount at all on my computer (after it did one time earlier). However, it will play on a household DVD player. My computer doesn't like this disc for some reason. Any ideas?
"

Are your original media files on an external drive, from where you made your successful burn? Why move them to the boot drive and how much space do you have on that boot drive?

Cheers
Alexander

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]