Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE DVD STUDIO:HomeDVD Studio ForumDVD Studio TutorialsFinal Cut Studio

Assign Button Now Problems

COW Forums : Apple DVD Studio Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Joseph HoehneAssign Button Now Problems
by on Sep 1, 2008 at 7:36:02 pm

Hello eveybody,
here's the problem: I am creating a game type dvd with lots of menus and buttons. When I use the "auto assign button now/continuously" it seems like DVD Studio Pro is dyslexic or something because the buttons are not arranged in an order that would seem logical at all. Buttons on the left are assigned to go right and down is up. It is very counterproductive to have it assign them this way so I have to change them manually to a more logical setting.

My question is: Is there some way to change this so that DVD Studio Pro will be more logical with it's auto assigning or do I need to keep manually doing the buttons?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Michael SacciRe: Assign Button Now Problems
by on Sep 1, 2008 at 8:55:42 pm

No way to change the logic of the connections that DVDSP uses. I have never seen it do anything unexpected as long as the order of the buttons created and alignment was pretty straight forward.

One thing to try is to turn contin. off and create a new menu and see what happens when you do a Apply Now.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

eric pautschRe: Assign Button Now Problems
by on Sep 1, 2008 at 11:49:10 pm

Good Question! I believe Manually only, but I'd love it if someone new a way to assign a custom setting to the you can duplicate menus as well to keep the auto assigning function.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Joseph HoehneRe: Assign Button Now Problems
by on Sep 2, 2008 at 12:51:12 am

ok, thanks for the help. I guess I'll just wait for DVDSP 5 and hope that gets fixed.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

eric pautschRe: Assign Button Now Problems
by on Sep 2, 2008 at 4:58:03 am

LOL!!! Don't count on it!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy