Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BORIS FX:Boris FX ForumBoris FX TutorialsBorisAfter EffectsMotion Graphics

"Paste" keyframe values in BCC?

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Nate Whited"Paste" keyframe values in BCC?
by on Jul 13, 2009 at 8:01:54 pm

Using BCC 5.0 for Avid. I notice there is a function which allows you to copy all values at a particular keyframe...is there also a function that will allow you to paste those values at another keyframe? That would make sense, but I sure don't see it....

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

peter mcauleyRe: "Paste" keyframe values in BCC?
by on Jul 14, 2009 at 1:03:10 pm

Hi Nate,

You'll need to add copy the keyframes that you need to duplicate, then create a new keyframe, select the new keyframe, and then paste the copied values by using the control+v keyboard command. One would think that there would be a menu item "paste copied keyframes" and if there is such a thing it's something that I couldn't find in the menu list.

Hope that helps.

Peter.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Nate WhitedRe: "Paste" keyframe values in BCC?
by on Jul 14, 2009 at 1:51:16 pm

About an hour after I posted the above I just tried doing the paste off my keyboard and it works. It's silly that isn't an option from the mouse, but hey as long as it works--and it does. THANKS!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

peter mcauleyRe: "Paste" keyframe values in BCC?
by on Jul 14, 2009 at 2:02:16 pm

Hi Nate,

Yes, I would also have expected that to have been in the list ... unfortunately there's nothing that we can do about that though as the list contents is set by the host.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]