Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BORIS FX:Boris FX ForumBoris FX TutorialsBorisAfter EffectsMotion Graphics

When will Blue 2 ship?

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Richard KriderWhen will Blue 2 ship?
by on Jun 14, 2007 at 2:21:42 am

Does anyone here know when I might expect my order for Boris Blue 2.0 to be fulfilled? I ordered a month and 1/2 ago and repeated calls to Boris says a couple of weeks, that would be a couple of weeks ago.

The word I got once was they were waiting for drivers from AVID. I don't care about AVID integration I just want the stand alone version. At least a full featured download demo of 2.0 while I wait for my final product.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

peter mcauleyRe: When will Blue 2 ship?
by on Jun 14, 2007 at 3:27:54 pm

Hi,

I'm not sure what the ship date for that product is as I manage RED and BCC, not Blue, but I'll ask the product manager of Blue and let you know what he estimates the ship date to be and if there will be a public beta that he can make available to you while you wait.

Cheers,

Peter.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Richard KriderRe: When will Blue 2 ship?
by on Jun 14, 2007 at 4:38:30 pm

Thanks for the response. I look forward to any assist you can give.

regards,

rj

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Dirk de JongRe: When will Blue 2 ship?
by on Jun 14, 2007 at 6:37:34 pm

Hello, Richard -

I'm the product manager for Blue and on behalf of our team here I apologize for the delay of the Blue 2 release.

If you email me off-list [dirkd@borisfx.com] I can give you information about the Blue 2 beta and you could consider if you'd like to try that.

I expect that if you bought Blue you have received the Blue 1 release in the meantime ? If you aren't interested in the Avid plugin integration perhaps it's possible you could do what you want (or some of what you want) with Blue 1 until Blue 2 is available ?

Again, sorry for the delay.

Dirk de Jong
BorisFX

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]