Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE ENCORE DVD:HomeForumTutorialsDVD Authoring

Encore Menus Not Displaying

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
John-Paul PalescandoloEncore Menus Not Displaying
by on Apr 16, 2012 at 2:37:46 pm

I'm not sure if this is an issue more related to Encore or the program Blu-Ray Player.

I've created a simple layout in Encore CS 5.1 and have my one menu built out with two tracks. The timelines are linked, the end jump is set, as well as the first play, which is set to the main menu. When I test the disc in Encore, the main menu displays first.

However, when I play the resulting disc image using Blu-Ray Player, I've had two results. If I select to open the BDMV folder, the main video track plays in an endless loop. If I select the root folder for the disc, then it loads a generic menu, which I did not create.

I don't have my Blu-ray burner with me, so I can't burn to a BD-R and perform a playback test that way (or even on a regular Blu-ray player), but I actually want to create this for playback on my iMac. The generic menu does let me choose the titles, so I suppose it wouldn't be the end of the world if my regular menu wouldn't display.

I'm going to get my Blu-ray burner when I'm able, but has anyone encountered this before?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]