Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE ENCORE DVD:HomeForumTutorialsDVD Authoring

Bluray motion menu loop issues

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Kim TurnerBluray motion menu loop issues
by on Apr 16, 2012 at 6:03:46 am

Hi there,
I know this has been discussed before and I have seen the discussions on the precomposed website on the matter. I am just wondering whether there have been any developments in the matter or whether anyone has found a way to get around the issue. I have only recently started to mess around with bluray and am getting motion menu problems. If I put a music track under this still menu, the menu will go to black when looping but it will also stutter on the first 2 seconds. If I use a looping motion menu, the same happens. I thought about making a long menu at about 1 min long, so that this bad loop will not be noticeable when it happens. However, only part of the motion menu will play and it will start looping badly at 20secs or so. Just like to know whether there is any way around this, or will I have have to stick to still menus with no music. Thanks

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Kim TurnerRe: Bluray motion menu loop issues
by on Apr 17, 2012 at 1:24:33 am

I forgot to add some details.
Exported to bluray program stream with compressor, bluray burner Lacie D2, using encore CS4, playback on Samsung bluray player
Please help me, thanks.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]