Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE ENCORE DVD:HomeForumTutorialsDVD Authoring

PGC "title of project" has an error at 00;00;00;00. internal software error: %0, line "title of project" - PGC Info: name="title of project",ref=Bpgc, time=00;00:00:00

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Carla SilvaPGC "title of project" has an error at 00;00;00;00. internal software error: %0, line "title of project" - PGC Info: name="title of project",ref=Bpgc, time=00;00:00:00
by on Feb 26, 2011 at 6:50:37 pm

Hello,

after 3 days looking for a answer for this problem...
PGC "title of project" has an error at 00;00;00;00. internal software error: %0, line "title of project" - PGC Info: name="title of project",ref=Bpgc, time=00;00:00:00
Im posting this here for help someone with the same problem.

My solution( after days, re-making my project, re-exporting in various formats without sucess):

1) In Premiere (I have CS5) project, in the timeline, take the Set Encore Chapter Marker and advance 1 frame after(in my project, before was in 00:00:00:00. Now, 00:00:00:01).

2) Then export normally, again.

Ready.

The Encore donĀ“t show the error more...

I hope this help you...

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Bart RobbensRe: PGC "title of project" has an error at 00;00;00;00. internal software error: %0, line "title of project" - PGC Info: name="title of project",ref=Bpgc, time=00;00:00:00
by on Aug 10, 2011 at 1:57:47 pm

I've got the same warning now with a Main menu when I build my project...
So I can't move anything in a timeline, because there isn't any for a menu ofcourse. I've tried many times and now Encore build my project, but after I removed motion out of the menu.
So I can't use motion in menus anymore? This can't be true!
I build many projects/DVD's in encore and I never had this warning before! Very strange...

Any solutions? Can someone find the bug?

grts!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Lucas BarrosRe: PGC "title of project" has an error at 00;00;00;00. internal software error: %0, line "title of project" - PGC Info: name="title of project",ref=Bpgc, time=00;00:00:00
by on Dec 13, 2012 at 3:03:55 pm

Hey there guys,
this might be a little late, but I was having the same problem in an authoring I am doing here.
So, after days of searching and trying what worked for me was this:
deleting all the subtitles (I have 3 languages), changing their names to the simplest as possible (English.txt and so on...) and adding them again.
Worked perfectly.
I don't know why it was happening or anything but I'm glad it worked as I was getting REALLY tired of
this problem. It's only my second authoring in Encore, I used to be a diehard StudioPro user and although
Encore CS6 is way better I was just considering going back to the basics.

I am running CS6 in a Retina Macbook Pro with Mountain Lion.

If anyone has problems like this and need a hand let me know, ok?

Lucas de Barros
http://www.novelofilmes.com.br

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Mark CadeRe: PGC "title of project" has an error at 00;00;00;00. internal software error: %0, line "title of project" - PGC Info: name="title of project",ref=Bpgc, time=00;00:00:00
by on Apr 22, 2013 at 10:58:52 pm

I'm at my wits end. I used dynamic link to open my PPro sequences in Media Encoder. Exported them from AME in the right format (that has always worked in the past for DVD's. Then when I opened Encore and imported everything and programmed the DVD everything looked good. UNTIL I try and build it and when I try and build it I get this message.

PGC "1prep" has an error at 00;00;00;00.
internal software erroe: %0, line 1prep - PGC Info: name = 1prep, ref =
Dpgc, time = 00:00:00:00

I've probably done about 30 DVD's using this same method without a single problem. Also this doesn't happen when I'm using Encore to author Blu-rays. I've read and read and read stuff online and have found nothing to fix this problem. I also went back and re exported the sequences using the same methodology (thinking that maybe something happened in the export)... same problem.

Any ideas anyone????

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Fransisco TeoRe: PGC "title of project" has an error at 00;00;00;00. internal software error: %0, line "title of project" - PGC Info: name="title of project",ref=Bpgc, time=00;00:00:00
by on Oct 28, 2013 at 5:43:16 pm

I've run into the same problem, and it's a subtitle problem. I have 2 solutions, the easy way n the hard way.

1). The hard way:
The error message pointed at a certain timecode, so go check on the subtitle on the corresponding timecode and there should be some block that sticks to next block. Just separate those blocks (even by 1 frame will fix it). The problem is if you have multiple errors like this, the next time u try to build the DVD it'll show a similar error with a different timecode, so again u'll have to go and separate the 2 subtitle block.

2). The easy way:
I use SubtitleEdit, and when I check on my .txt file, it was on PAL while my DVD is NTSC. So all I had to do is change the subtitle format to Adobe Encore NTSC and re-import the new .txt.
Note: When u open a subtitle file with SubtitleEdit, it automatically displays what format it is. And any Adobe Encore format without the word "NTSC" on it is PAL

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Mark CadeRe: PGC "title of project" has an error at 00;00;00;00. internal software error: %0, line "title of project" - PGC Info: name="title of project",ref=Bpgc, time=00;00:00:00
by on Nov 5, 2013 at 5:11:20 pm

Thanks so much for your response. Will give it a try!

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]