Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE ENCORE DVD:HomeForumTutorialsDVD Authoring

BEST Compressor settings for Youtube HD uploads.

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Abdul ZayBEST Compressor settings for Youtube HD uploads.
by on Dec 22, 2009 at 9:46:16 am

Hello to all,

Whats the best comressor settings for HD youtube, orginal footage was shot in 720/24, then export out of FCP with cureent settings, and now in compressor ?????? once again i have tried a few different methods and the quality drops in youtibe...:(

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Paul BensonRe: BEST Compressor settings for Youtube HD uploads.
by on Dec 24, 2009 at 5:03:53 am

Not sure about the best, but Premiere Pro has some presets that worked fairly well for me. They matched the YouTube recommendations for size and compression (mp4 for video).

Pauley

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Adam ZayRe: BEST Compressor settings for Youtube HD uploads.
by on Dec 24, 2009 at 6:00:42 am

hey paul, thanks for your reply :)....
hoe do i do Mp4 in compresser?

thank you

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Paul BensonRe: BEST Compressor settings for Youtube HD uploads.
by on Dec 27, 2009 at 12:09:45 am

It is also called H.264. But you don't have to worry about it. It is all configured for you when you choose the YouTube preset. I am away from my system for the holidays, so I can't remember the specifics. When you get to the Export Settings Dialog Box choose the format you want (I can't remember exactly. Could be HDV, or MP4, or H.264). Anyway, then the options in the preset list will change and one of them is definitely YouTube (along with Yahoo and others). Just keep trying the different formats until YouTube shows up in the preset list.

Pauley

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]