Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE ENCORE DVD:HomeForumTutorialsDVD Authoring

Encore CS4 - NOT transcoding possible?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Manuel ZaunerEncore CS4 - NOT transcoding possible?
by on Mar 5, 2009 at 3:30:38 pm

hi!

I tried to burn a bluray with encore CS4. the original importet file is 120GB ProRes material from FCP. when I tried to transcode it in encore (to H.264) it crashed to desktop (after more than 6 hours of supposedly finished transcoding) as soon as it wants to burn the bluray. unfortunately it will also say that the files have NOT been transcoded and I will have to start all over again. (I tried to use the finished files Encore produced, but they seem to be broken - the program freezes during import.)

is there a way to tell ENCORE NOT to transcode a file and for example use Streamclip to encode the ProRes to a H.264 m4v?

it seems to me that encore won't allow me to NOT transcode the imported media, even if they should be bluray compliant already.

maybe any of you knows a good and more secure workflow on how to burn large files to bluray using encore. I would be more than happy - waiting 6 hours for a CTD is terrible.. over and over again... :(

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Post removed.

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]