Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE ENCORE DVD:HomeForumTutorialsDVD Authoring

Problems with audio when exporting from Encore as a DVD

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Crobin_Problems with audio when exporting from Encore as a DVD
by on Jan 6, 2006 at 1:24:40 am

Hi,
There is probably an obvious solution to this problem (but i still can't work it out for myself!) When i have completed a project in Encore and have exported it to DVD the soundtrack to my movies end up with many pops/clicks on them that are not present on the movies before they were imported into Encore from Premiere or indeed when i am previewing the project in Encore itself. The problem appears to be occuring during the rendering to DVD process in Encore. As far as i can tell the movie is in the required MPEG 2 format required for DVD but this problem is really inhibiting my use of such a great program. (I'm suspecting it could possibly be a problem with the bitrate of the audio maybe?)
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks very much

Crobin

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Timothy KurkoskiRe: Problems with audio when exporting from Encore as a DVD
by on Jan 6, 2006 at 4:10:31 pm

Where are you playing the DVD? On a set-top player or a computer? Try as many devices as you can. This could be a problem with how the device is reading the disc, or possibly how it's handling the audio if you're using Dolby.

You can always change the bitrate of the audio by changing the transcode settings (assuming you're using Dolby; PCM is a fixed bitrate). You could also try using PCM instead of Dolby, or vice versa, although PCM takes up much more room.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

dom_EESBRe: Problems with audio when exporting from Encore as a DVD
by on Jan 12, 2006 at 6:02:30 pm

If it's 'clicking', the audio signal could be going too loud and reaching the point of distortion (I'm afraid I don't know the correct audio terms for this, but I know what I'm trying to say!)

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]