Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Vexing File Error

COW Forums : UG: Denver FCP

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Karl ARNDTVexing File Error
by on Sep 8, 2005 at 7:17:46 pm

Dear Team, I have a vexing problem that has cropped up. I am importing Photoshop images into FCP4. I have done this a million times. I resize the images and save them in Photoshop. Open FCP, file import, file, go to the source, choose. I am getting a window, File Error: 1 file recognized, O access denied, 1 unknown. Nothing is locked, I have read/write on the source files. Can anyone tell me what this error message means?
Sincerely, Karl

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

peacejamesRe: Vexing File Error
by on Sep 14, 2005 at 6:30:29 pm

Not sure exactly what the problem is. But I would just save another file with a differrent name in Photoshop and try to import that one. Try flattening the PSD file if you don't have a lot of layers that you need to access in FCP. That could help FCP see it as an easier file to deal with.

Matt James
Freelance FCP Editor
Peacejames@aol.com
720-837-3474

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Karl ARNDTRe: Vexing File Error
by on Sep 15, 2005 at 6:16:10 pm

Dear Matt, thanks for the reply. I discovered that we had some inconsistencies in the RAW files that were causing the problem. All better now. Thanks for your thoughts.
Sincerely, Karl

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]