Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AUTODESK COMBUSTION:Autodesk Combustion ForumAutodesk Combustion TutorialsAutodesk CombustionAutodesk

How can I Export movie with audio

COW Forums : Autodesk Combustion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
travenHow can I Export movie with audio
by on Jan 25, 2006 at 3:26:04 am

I had finish up editing my composite... But when i render it, it has no audio. Audio Output under render options is not ticked and i am not able to tick it. What can i do to fix it?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Jeff BrownRe: How can I Export movie with audio
by on Jan 25, 2006 at 1:46:53 pm

What format are you rendering to?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

travenRe: How can I Export movie with audio
by on Jan 25, 2006 at 2:34:20 pm

WINDOWS VIDEO FILE. NO COMPRESSION.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

andreiRe: How can I Export movie with audio
by on Jan 25, 2006 at 2:52:40 pm

use QT settet to none....instead...I'll bet you use this for web, or dvd creation....It's working...with avi, nope....
That's what I think,
Cheers
andrei

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

by on Jan 25, 2006 at 3:00:55 pm

You are telling me that i cannot build a DV FILE with audio or avi file no compression with audio? I want full quality for this. And my footage had audio before i import to Combustion. Now i can't tick the audio option in under rendering. Why?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

JusRe: How can I Export movie with audio
by on Jan 25, 2006 at 3:09:42 pm

[traven] "Now i can't tick the audio option in under rendering. Why?"

The only way I can't put a tick in the audio box is if I've forgotten to put any audio in... so not sure what's going on there.

Justin Case

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

by on Jan 25, 2006 at 3:23:35 pm

When i open my video is there any seeting to adjust to make it see that it has audio or all of that is automatically?

Because when i render the movie i believe the audio box should be ticked already by default.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

gary m davisRe: How can I Export movie with audio
by on Jan 25, 2006 at 4:43:12 pm

when, when you open a clip, there is a flag to set it as the audio source. Q; does the audio play back in combustion? im guessing not based on your last inquiry.

if you already built the project, just got the audio tab and load the avi as the audio source and re-render.

//gD

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Rayk HemmerlingRe: How can I Export movie with audio
by on Jan 25, 2006 at 4:46:51 pm

even your original footage had audio, on import (or open for that matter) the audio is stripped.
go to the audio tab and import the audio (by obviously choosing the original video which containing the audio).
then, after importing the audio, indicated by a waveform in the timeline, you can tick audio on in the render settings.
as long as you don't render to an image sequence, almost all video codecs will serve you.

best,
-rayk

p.s.: pressing "f1" will bring up the help files which might give you a much faster answer to some of your questions

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]