Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE INDESIGN:HomeInDesign ForumInDesign TutorialsAdobe InDesign

How to Get a Video to Play Once and the Close

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Alex JohnsonHow to Get a Video to Play Once and the Close
by on May 28, 2012 at 1:57:41 am

Hi there,

I'm starting to pull my hair out, and I was hoping somebody might be able to save me from premature baldness.

I'm putting together an Interactive PDF using InDesign CS6. There is a main page which takes you to different product pages which have model names. These model names are buttons which, when pushed, play a video. Now all of that works absolutely fine. The videos play (there's a small stutter at the beginning of each, but I'm assuming that's down to an excessive bit rate), but when they finish I want the video to close so that I'm looking at the product page again. At the moment the video simply stops on the final frame and sits there, unloved, unwanted and obscuring the page.

For the life of me I can't seem to find any button which matches the CS4 Media Mode: Play Once and Close.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]