Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
RED GIANT SOFTWARE:Red Giant TutorialsTrapcode TutorialsTrapcode ForumMagic Bullet ForumMagic Bullet TutorialsAE TutorialsAE Forum

MBLooks in AE not showing changed done in Colorista II

COW Forums : Magic Bullet Suite

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
javier gonzalezMBLooks in AE not showing changed done in Colorista II
by on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:45:15 am

hi and good day,
in After Effects CS5.5, i do some changes to a shot with Colorista ii, and then i add a MB Looks 2 effect, when i enter MB Looks 2, the preview image shows the initial state of the shot without the colorista ii changes i applied, how can i correct this?

once i do something in MB Looks 2, it blends well with the Colorista ii changes, but the problem is that i cannot preview in advance because inside the MB Looks 2 gui i can only see the state pre-coloristaii, it doesnt show me the current status after the colorista ii treatment

i have tried changing the order of the plugins and everything else i could think of

in summary, in AE CS5.5, i want to use both Colorista ii and MB Looks 2, using first colorista and then afterwards MB Looks ii,
they both combine Ok, but when i use MB Looks 2 after Colorista, inside the MB Looks GUI, the preview image shows the shot without the colorista ii changes i have applied

thank you
Jav

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Chris WrightRe: MBLooks in AE not showing changed done in Colorista II
by on Nov 3, 2011 at 9:09:44 am

try precomping the first colorista one, then apply the looks to the precomp

http://technicolorsoftware.hostzi.com/

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Dan ReynoldsRe: MBLooks in AE not showing changed done in Colorista II
by on Feb 4, 2012 at 9:41:13 pm

I'm having a similar problem except I don't see any of the effects I apply in the Looks 2 window even without having applied Colorista. I see the result once I go back into the app but do not get any preview in Looks itself.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]