Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
RED GIANT SOFTWARE:Red Giant TutorialsTrapcode TutorialsTrapcode ForumMagic Bullet ForumMagic Bullet TutorialsAE TutorialsAE Forum

Deartifactor - how to use it

COW Forums : Magic Bullet Suite

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
geoffjakDeartifactor - how to use it
by on Oct 20, 2006 at 6:35:50 pm

Just got MB v2 for Vegas and cant find much info about how to use deartifator.
When I open it up in the Vegas 7 timeline it has 3 options - 4.1.1[which is NTSC of course]: 4.2.2 [Digibeta] and 3.1.1 {HDCam]

At this stage I just want to test some Pal Dv material yet I dont see anything to indicate DV4.2.0 in the Vegas video Envent Fx section.

Can someone tell me how to use deartifactor for DV PAL.
Thx Geoff

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

rafalaosRe: Deartifactor - how to use it
by on Jul 17, 2007 at 4:27:56 pm

I know nothing about Sony Vegas. I use the De-artifacter some times in DV footage in FCut. You're right you need a 420 for PAL. In FC there is one.
The De-artifacter works in DV footage as long as you render with a 422 codec. If you apply the D-arti to DV footage and them export it again as DV you won't get any bennefit.
Now instead of MB De-artifacter i use Nattress Chroma Sharpen for FC. MB D-arti is too slow and doesn't work very well in the images with a lot of movement.
rafael

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]