Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Matrox-New Issue

COW Forums : Matrox Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Neal KlaeserMatrox-New Issue
by on Mar 16, 2012 at 10:03:32 pm

OK. So I re-installed the software for the Matrox MXO. I can now see good quality moving video on the two monitors that I have connected to the MAtrox. But...the video in the canvas and viewer are not in motion?

Neal Klaeser
Real to Reel Productions
http://www.realvideopro.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Andy MeesRe: Matrox-New Issue
by on Mar 17, 2012 at 3:37:59 am

Hi Neal

Sorry, didn't see your new post till I'd already responded to the old one.

Regarding your "ideo in the canvas and viewer are not in motion" issue, you might want to check your "Mirror on desktop" setting under Playback Output in your Audio/Video Settings window > A/V Devices tab. Make sure it is enabled if you want to see full playback in the GUI as well as the external monitor ... but as noted in my other post, bear in mind that your system might not be able to support it.

Cheers
Andy

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Bret WilliamsRe: Matrox-New Issue
by on Apr 3, 2012 at 3:02:53 am

This is also where you would adjust the playback delay. The desktop is always ahead of exterior monitors by a few frames. Depends on the lag of the monitor, whether it's HDMI or component, etc. -3 or -4 is usually a good place to start. It delays playback on the computer monitor so they're in sync.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]