Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

Problem with animated gifs

COW Forums : DVD Workshop, Ulead

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
TvoProblem with animated gifs
by on Dec 31, 2005 at 9:14:53 am

Mine are not animating after I finish compiling the dvd. The motion button is checked off but I just get a still image. They work fine in test mode though. Anyone know why this is happening to me?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Terje A. BergesenRe: Problem with animated gifs
by on Dec 31, 2005 at 3:37:31 pm

I am not 100% certain, but I do not think you can use animated gifs as motion menus. Motion menus are movies, not images, so you need to have your animated gif converted to an mpeg.

--
Terje A. Bergesen

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

TvoRe: Problem with animated gifs
by on Dec 31, 2005 at 6:36:06 pm

Wouldn't workshop do that for me?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Terje A. BergesenRe: Problem with animated gifs
by on Jan 2, 2006 at 6:56:01 am

I seriously doubt that.

--
Terje A. Bergesen

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

mrbbRe: Problem with animated gifs
by on Jan 13, 2006 at 6:41:48 am

HI - I have successfully used animated GIFs as menus - I made one once with spinning basketballs for buttons that worked out real nice. If it works in preview mode it may have something to do with the DVD player - try some different ones or a computer. Make sure motion menu is checked also. You might want to experiment and uncheck motion button because its not really a motion button in the sense that it is playing a video. Also, for some reason it may not be a valid .GIF file. Try a different file to see if you can get one to work. I think I made mine in Cool3d Studio.

mrbb, PA

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

tvoRe: Problem with animated gifs
by on Jan 23, 2006 at 2:05:06 am

I have tried all those things without any success. I'm starting to think there's a bug in my version. I really don't want to reinstall but may have to.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]