Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Does anyone remember the most stable drivers for Decklink Studio 2 and Premiere CS4?

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Matt MorrisonDoes anyone remember the most stable drivers for Decklink Studio 2 and Premiere CS4?
by on Sep 13, 2012 at 3:45:49 pm

Ok... my current setup is not working when using Blackmagic settings, codec and playback, the timeline will not play back smoothly and shows drop frame errors all over the place. But if I capture the same footage with adobe settings, codec and playback everything works just fine.

So, can anyone here remember and/or suggest the most stable drivers for a deckling studio 2 when working with Adobe Premiere CS4? I'm currently running the 7.6.4 drivers, which I think were close to the last set before CS5 came out.

And is it still possible to download archived drivers? I think the last guy that worked here backed up a few versions somewhere, though I've yet to find them.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Matt MorrisonRe: Does anyone remember the most stable drivers for Decklink Studio 2 and Premiere CS4?
by on Sep 13, 2012 at 5:43:41 pm

Well thanks to some Blackmagic help I found the archived drivers... now if only someone can remember that far back. :)

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Yasser AminRe: Does anyone remember the most stable drivers for Decklink Studio 2 and Premiere CS4?
by on Sep 13, 2012 at 8:14:39 pm

there is a readme file beside every driver download link

I think and not sure, its 7.*

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Matt MorrisonRe: Does anyone remember the most stable drivers for Decklink Studio 2 and Premiere CS4?
by on Sep 14, 2012 at 12:40:29 pm

Oh sure... but there are around 10 to 15 different sets of drivers that include Windows 7 64 and CS4... I was just hoping others might have some insight into which set offered the most stable system. But it looks like I'll have to try them all one at a time until I find the right ones.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]