Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
WEB:Web Design Forum- TutorialsDreamweaver Forum- TutorialsFlash Forum- TutorialsWeb Streaming

streaming workflow overview

COW Forums : Web Streaming - Audio|Video

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Michael Williamsstreaming workflow overview
by on Jul 13, 2012 at 11:05:00 pm

Hello-

One of my client's always wants me to shoot and edit breakout sessions at their conferences and then post them for people to view. This year, they would like to live stream them. While I know what I'm doing for the video and audio production, I have not ventured into live streaming.

I'm looking to get a good overview on what's involved. I would also appreciate any workflow tips or suggestions. Any apps that work well like wirecast or ustream, etc.

I know this is a big topic, but I just need some good info to get started.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael V. Williams
producer/editor
http://www.vernonvision.com

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

David EaksRe: streaming workflow overview
by on Jul 14, 2012 at 7:51:30 am

I just recieved my Livestream Broadcaster, only done a couple quick tests so far but it worked great. Not much to it, after initial setup its pretty much just plug in HDMI, press go live, share link. Definitely worth checking out the website and seeing if it looks like it will fit your needs.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Michael WilliamsRe: streaming workflow overview
by on Jul 15, 2012 at 2:11:08 am

wow. this looks very cool. I would love to hear how it works for you. please keep us posted.

thanks.

mike

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

by on Jul 15, 2012 at 5:35:57 am

Sure, I dont have any paid streaming jobs coming up soon but I'm trying to get the OK to stream a friends MMA fights this month, for free as a test of my new gear. It should be a good test of the Newlivestream and Broadcasters capability. If I do get to do it I'll share the link with you.

Shooting with Sony NX5u's, Panasonic AW-HS50n recording to an AJA Ki Pro, the Broadcaster will be replacing my previous streaming setup which was:

-Matrox MXO2 LE MAX
-17" MacBook Pro 6,1
-Adobe Connect

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

by on Jul 22, 2012 at 11:32:49 pm

Hi Micheal,

I'm streaming an event today, right now, wanted to share the link with you but I can't find the "send private message" function?? I don't want to post the link publicly.

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Michael WilliamsRe: streaming workflow overview
by on Jul 23, 2012 at 3:25:24 am

David

Been out of town all weekend. Traveling home now.

Not sure if I can view it tomorrow

Thanks

Mike

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]