Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
CREATIVE COW:Feedback ForumAbout UsContact UsSupport Articles

search "how far back" does not work correctly

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Colin Browellsearch "how far back" does not work correctly
by on Mar 28, 2012 at 11:34:57 am

This problem seems to have existed for the last few months. When I want to do a forum search for the last few weeks or months, I select "more options" and choose a period in the "How far back do you want to search" dropdown - for example "posted within the last 2 months". Then if I select a large number of forum names in the "forums to search" box and click the Search button, the displayed results are always "Time frame searched: All". So it is impossible to do a limited period search because it always comes back with "all".

After some messing around I've found that it will do a limited period search if you only select a few forum names.

It used to work OK, but this problem has been there for the last few months.

I've tried Firefox, Chrome and IE and they all show this problem, so I don't think its browser related.

Any chance of this getting fixed?

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Abraham ChaffinRe: search "how far back" does not work correctly
by on Mar 28, 2012 at 2:41:00 pm

Hello Colin,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. This issue has been resolved now. You should find the search honoring your requests properly now.

Have a great day!

Abraham

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

Colin BrowellRe: search "how far back" does not work correctly
by on Mar 28, 2012 at 2:59:37 pm

Thanks for fixing that so quickly Abraham, it's working great now. I wish I'd mentioned it ages ago. :)

Return to posts index
Reply   Like  

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]