Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
INDIE FILM AND DOCUMENTARY:Indie Film and Documentary ForumIndie Film and Documentary Tutorials

Welcome David Roth Weiss to the Indie Film & Documentary forum team

COW Forums : Indie Film & Documentary

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

CowdogWelcome David Roth Weiss to the Indie Film & Documentary forum team
by on Jul 20, 2007 at 5:14:39 pm

Hello Humans,

My pal David Roth Weiss has joined the team here in the Indie Film & Documentary forum because he said he couldn't find one for discussing beer and things that he and I are much more into. He also said that he suspected that if anyone is going to talk beer, it would be his old pal Steve Wargo. (I think that I figured out that in "dog years" Wargo would be something like 352. David said he likes to hang with him as it makes him feel young. And whenever either David or Steve Wargo want to feel really young, they go find Ron Lindeboom.)

So, please raise a bowl of kibble and beer to toast my good friend, David Roth Weiss, a man who likes dogs and isn't afraid to join his friends in a bowl of kibble and beer -- well, if we brush our teeth first, anyway.

David also writes for the COW's magazine, has been a member here since before Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt, has made enough movies and documentaries over the years that he doesn't have enough hairs on his head to count them all -- wait, lately that wouldn't cover a TV season, never mind...

So again, welcome my pal, David Roth Weiss.

Yer pal,

Cowdog

visit my homepage

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]