Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

Re: LHe output HD via Component

COW Forums : AJA Kona - Mac

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Winston A. CelyRe: LHe output HD via Component
by on Aug 20, 2010 at 5:31:56 pm

So I moved on to another project that was shot with XDCAM 1080i60, had my new Sonnet Tempo E4P eSATA card, and reset all my settings, and I was getting flawless playback! Well, I finish a rough cut, have to go back to an older SD project, use AJA Control Panel to switch to 525i29.97, finish that project up, and now I'm back to the HD project. I switched my settings back to the HD settings and it's giving me the same issues I had with the other HD project. Stuttery, slowly getting slower, choppy audio etc. I've tried uninstalling, restarting, re-installing, restarting, shutting off, unplugging everything, using a voodoo doll etc, and still no joy. I give up, I'm just too stupid to work this machine properly and will now go become a hermit.

Winston A. Cely
Editor/Owner | Della St. Media, LLC

Mac Pro 3GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon
8 GB RAM | Final Cut Studio 3 | Aja Kona LHe

"If you can talk brilliantly enough about a subject, you can create the consoling illusion it has been mastered." - Stanley Kubrick

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]