Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

Re: KONA/FCP layoff problems

COW Forums : AJA Kona - Mac

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mark SpanoRe: KONA/FCP layoff problems
by on Jun 14, 2010 at 10:04:32 pm

Dropped a slug in, had same results. Doing insert edits, if that makes any difference. I started over again. After resetting the prefs and blowing away all of the custom easy setups, I started with a DVW-A500 and the KONA LHe. This was the resulting DCP:

Then I had to set a different one for the SRW-5500:

Then I had to set a different one for the SRW-5500 at 24p:

It sort of makes sense to do this, but a really frustrating task nonetheless. Occasionally, as well, I would get differing landing points on tape for audio/video - I still haven't found a solution for that, other than restart and sometimes it just fixes itself. I am always going to be suspect about editing to tape with these configs. I'm just not able to be 100% sure this'll work every time because of the inconsistency. Is there still something I'm overlooking in the setup? I'm going to try in the next day or two to do this whole process over again with the KONA 3.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]