Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

Re: Audio Distorted - Kona 3

COW Forums : AJA Kona - Mac

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

weevie833Re: Audio Distorted - Kona 3
by on Jul 19, 2007 at 4:17:33 am

I believe this a reference sync issue. I have had this problem with HDCam numerous times about a year ago. this was with K2, so it might not be the same problem.

Damn, I can't remember the magic combination but I think it involves the Control Panel set to Free Run, and then the HDCam deck has to be set to Video In for reference via the Setup menu [F2? F6? Should say so on the display panel]. I'm pretty sure it is that, or try some other combination of HDCam settings while running AJA in free Run.

It annoyed the hell outta me that my Ref in blackburst seemed to be insufficient to make the AJA and HDCam play nice together. Wasted much time getting it right, then remained paranoid ever since.

Sorry I'm being a weenie about the answer, but at least I've had the problem and found a way out of it, so hang in there.

steve covello

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]