Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MEDIA 100:Media 100 844/X ForumMedia 100 ForumMedia 100 TutorialsMedia 100

Re: Media Missing, Unexpected Quits and the Dreaded PINK in my bins!

COW Forums : Media 100 844/X

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Floh PetersRe: Media Missing, Unexpected Quits and the Dreaded PINK in my bins!
by on Dec 9, 2009 at 7:24:24 am

Mike,

the full version and the trial are identical, the trial only checks at startup if you are in the trial period. So I heavily doubt that your problems would be fixed with the full version.
It sounds like you have a hardware problem somewhere in the system. Clips turning pink is usually a sign of a corrupted media file.

Try running the disk check of DiskUtility onto your media drives. Do they show up as okay?
What codec and format are you acquiring to your media drives? A single SATA drive is fast enough for SD or maybe compressed HD, but if you try to acquire uncompressed HD you could run into drive performance issues.
Where is your Blackmagic board located within your system? I am not sure where it should be, bt maybe Wick knows that.
Do you have anything else within the system (PCI-cards or unusual USB or FireWire devices)?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]