Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Why did changing codec to Apple Pro Res change 25f editing timebase to 23.98

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Rafael AmadorRe: Why did changing codec to Apple Pro Res change 25f editing timebase to 23.98
by on May 2, 2012 at 11:08:08 am

[Julia Morris] "Rather than convert all of the original footage and bring it back in, I created a new sequence with the specs in above paragraph and imported the assembled material and rendered.

It all looked and sounded fine (I just had a bunch of 1 second gaps on timeline throughout that i had to close up) but the editing timebase changed to 23.98 without giving me the option to be able to change it back to 25fps. "

If you set a sequence to p25, FC won't change the time base unless you drop some p23,98 stuff and you conform the sequence to the footage.
Somewhere have been an error.
make sure that all the footage is p25 and that the first sequence was p25 too.
When you bring the stuff from the first edit to the new sequence should be no problem.
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]