Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Final Cut Studio 3 on a powermac G5 - perfected

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Coal AkidaRe: Final Cut Studio 3 on a powermac G5 - perfected
by on Apr 29, 2012 at 9:39:51 am

Hi, i have it down to a science on how to install the entire final cut studio 3 on to a powermac g5 quad or down to a Powermac G5 2.0 I call it the 105 steps to final solution.

Funny the hardest part was figuring out how to run in real time mode and not in safe mode in HD.

The answer would kind of come from searching through thousand of files and also steve jobs biography bless his heat and his diabolical ways, the book gave me a hint.

I have tested it out now on many computers and I got it to perfection.

I would like to thank everyone who found a piece of the puzzle, but than I would have to thank about 105 people as it was a puzzle of a lifetime ,

If anyone is still interested in getting it done right, give me a buzz and I will set you up on the road to the studio magic.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
+1
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]