Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: MacOX Lion is here!!

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jeremy GarchowRe: MacOX Lion is here!!
by on Jan 4, 2011 at 3:00:21 am

Quite simply, I would rather hear about how the new operating system will make our working lives faster, allow us to achieve greater quality through incorporated new technologies, streamline the inefficiencies and open up to different methods of creativity. Id rather not here about an application that will allow me to browse the latest version of iWork more efficiently, and then pay for it and download it. On to the melodrama:

I love Apple and their hardware, it has allowed many of us to build a career. It has kept a relatively stress free environment in terms of viruses and maintenance. Most of the time, Mac products/software has been pretty reliable. Over the years, I've paid for that privilege. I just find it strange that paying for that privilege is now the prominent feature of a new operating system. It makes me think that Apple's not working for me anymore, looking for better ways to make my job more efficient.

Eh, whatever. We adapt. Perhaps they should name this next OS Darwin.

Oh crap, they already thought of that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_(operating_system)

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]