Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Premiere Pro gets an update - where's ours?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David FriskRe: Premiere Pro gets an update - where's ours?
by on Sep 25, 2008 at 1:04:33 am

But that is your particular case. Not everyone had Color or needs Color. And trust me when I say that having automatic duck is in no way the same as having a dynamically linked composition between Premiere, After Effects, Encore, and Soundbooth for that matter. Throw in Premiere's new even-deeper integration with Photoshop or that fact that it has continuous rasterization of vector layers, and there's a lot there to consider. Or what about if having the ability to do direct-to-disk recording would really be a timesaver? Again, maybe not for you personally, but maybe for someone else. I only bring this up because you act as though someone else shouldn't give this whole package a look just because you wouldn't or don't find it useful. I'm saying that there's plenty of reason for someone with a FCP shop to do it...they may find it useful in a way that you wouldn't because maybe they have different needs or wants than you do. The same way someone like you finds Final Cut Studio useful to you, but I find a waste of many apps if I were to adopt it.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]