Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

trouble with twixtor workflow with premiere pro 5.5 and after effects 5.5...

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mark Legertrouble with twixtor workflow with premiere pro 5.5 and after effects 5.5...
by on Apr 21, 2012 at 11:20:32 pm

first off ill admit to being a twixtor beginner thats testing it out to see if i want to buy it and add to my arsonal. watched some of the tutorial videos but not getting much from them. also been searching forever on here for someone else's workflow to mimic and cant quite find any help there either. so im creating my own thread to see if i can get some results. which obviously is getting that super smooth slomo that im seeing others get with twixtor (or twixtor pro, ill buy whichever i can get working well)

have some footage shot on my canon a1 (1440x1080 60i some 1/100th and some 1/250th shutter). being that i just want certain clips out of the footage im attempting to export clips from premiere pro and do the twixtor thing in after effects. any particular format/settings i should export the clips with? capturing to my dn60 but i do have latest cineform if thats good to export with. btw i tried using the dynamic link thing but when i change the speed setting in twixtor, it changes my clip to another part of the footage i dont want to use. if thats better to use i will but i need to make sure that i get the right thing slomo'd.

so anyway i get a rendered clip and import into ae. make a few level changes, then add twixtor (tried pro as well cant get it to work well either). fix field to upper, frame rate is set to 29.970, and drop speed % to different settings. first off, my levels settings disappear upon rendering and the slomo footage is blurry.

i really dont know where to go from here. looking for any and all advice. tia

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]