Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Increase Frame Rate using Twixtor in Vegas Pro 10

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Pierre JasminRe: Increase Frame Rate using Twixtor in Vegas Pro 10
by on Apr 20, 2012 at 3:32:42 pm

Adam,

Sorry for delay I was at NAB

What is the output FPS you want to render at? I read you say 59.94 FPS (well you said 60)
What is the input FPS your project is set to if you look at Project Properties Frame Rate? 59.94?
What is the clip you imported property frame rate? I read you say 29.97 FPS (well you said 30)
Do you have fields in source media or are you trying to export with fields? (I assume no)

Additional Note: Twixtor speed is not the same thing as FPS

Here's what tutorials say:

So if you have 90 frames at 30P (3 seconds) and the project property (what you want to render at) is 60P and no fields, so you want 180 frames so the effective duration remains the same. Now once you drop the clip on the timeline you first see each frame repeated twice. You select clip in timeline and right click select property and type for Playback Rate (2.0 because it's what is 59.94/29.97). Now you see all the frames except you still only have 90 frames and you need 180. So you apply Twixtor, and you set speed to 50% and you grab the clip end-point handle at the end to make the duration twice as long so the clip is still 3 seconds.

Pierre

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]