Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

slow down 15fps HS movie

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

fabian garnierslow down 15fps HS movie
by on May 27, 2011 at 6:06:28 pm

Hi, a friend just had his first baby born and of course he was shooting some videos of the event. All of them where ok, but at one, he accidentally switched the HS setting on his Nikon P500. Which means, it shoots in high-speed (not slomo), at 15fps, but plays back at 30 fps, so it all looks kinda speedy (and a bit funny, weren't it for this intimate moment of the birth of a child, still ... pretty funny tho :) ) I have to restrain myself not to put some ragtime music under it :)

anyway, he asked me to try to solve it, and all jokes aside, thats what I wanna do.

now how do you go about this, it's a 30fps HD video file, but it's shot at 15fps, so it skipped 15 frames I'm I correct ?

I tried stretching it in Premiere, but that didn't help, just even choppier.

Now I heard about this tool Twixter, could that be a solution and could somebody explain how I could use it to solve this problem please ? Because I'm a real noob at video/timing probs.

thanks in advance

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
+1
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]