Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Twixtor in FCP workflow

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Piotr JanowskiTwixtor in FCP workflow
by on Jun 3, 2007 at 2:16:36 pm

Hello,
I finished all the tutorials and read the manual for twixtor in FCP I understand the concept of the plugin and must admit that the results are sometimes really stunning.
The only problem I have is how to incorporate this valuable plugin in to everyday editing work in FCP. Being in a timeline with different clips, here and there there is a need to slow down,time remapp a clip, with the possibility to review quickly and make further adjustments, for example to match music ....
Although I think that I have a strong hardware setup...MacPro 3.ghz, Ati 1900, 6 gb ram, the rendering process is awfully slow (hdv footage) which makes it almost impossible to use it as a editing decision tool. Of course, if I decide to change a whole clips speed, than there is no problem, I just make a longer coffee break, but what if I would like to make accurate speed adjustments that can be easily reviewed. I just hope that there is something I don't know about the use of twixtor inside of FCP. RT doesn't work even if I switch between safe and unlimited (as someone suggested ) So if anyone who uses Twixtor could give me an advice or his workflow inside FCP, that would be really great
Thank You

Piotr Janowski

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]