Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAYA:MAYA ForumMAYA TutorialsMAYA

Re: Batch Rendering in Maya not working... Advise please!

COW Forums : MAYA

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Kristi SendlewskiRe: Batch Rendering in Maya not working... Advise please!
by on May 12, 2010 at 1:17:10 pm

Thank You Michael,

I finally got that render to work. I did not set the project correctly and when I ran batch render I had an error or two that I fixed. I however have ran into another problem. I used Mental Ray to make my object metallic and add some glass to it too. I have not referenced any outside files just used the textures I got from Maya and tweaked them to my liking. My object faces reading reads 888431 888030 I don't know what the two different numbers mean. Anyways I go to render and it gets to 100% of the first frame and hangs up. It doesn't say render completed just stays at 100% and doesn't close out the file so I can't even open frame one. Also I am rendering over a network it's going from a MAC to a PC I got another file to work fine but this file just won't work! I wanted to give you the render log info but I have no clue where it is or where to locate the information. Also I have no idea where the Mel memory is located either. the render diagnostic says this:

//0 warning

HELP PLEASE!

The script editor says this during the render
/ Result: Saving temporary file: /Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/scenes/LAESI_TEXT_FINAL_OUT4__84962.mb //
// Result: Rendering with mental ray... //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 5 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 10 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 15 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 20 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 25 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 30 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 35 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 40 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 45 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 50 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 55 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 60 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 65 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 70 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 75 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 80 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 85 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 90 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 95 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 100 (/Users/kristisendlewski/Desktop/MAYA_Projects/LAESI_AUTH/images/Text_LAE_TURN001.tga) //
// Performing Auto-Save at 2010/05/11 18:36:54: //

Kristi

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]