Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

How can I revive this 90's Camcorder?

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Elian MagniHow can I revive this 90's Camcorder?
by on Jul 22, 2012 at 6:48:43 pm

Hello there forum. I'm new here so bare with me. Last week I ran into a batch of at least 10 really old video tapes from a Canon E08 Canonvision 8 Video Camera that my mom and my dad used to record almost everything back in the 90's (I was born in 1990). There's stuff from our first vacations together and even the day when my brother was born so they mean a lot to me.

The thing is, the battery is dead, and due to how old the camera is I'm not expecting to find any replacements. However, I am sure there has to be a way to connect the camera directly to the power supply, but I cant find any info on the DC power adapter required. I found a little hole next to the Video and Sound out's that looks a lot like a DV transformer input.

The battery says 6V 1000mAh on it. But I'm a newbie with electronic stuff so I'm not even sure what that means.

Could you tell me what do I need to run this old machine again? Haha, any help appreciated :) By the way sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • How can I revive this 90's Camcorder? by Elian Magni on Jul 22, 2012 at 6:48:43 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]