Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

Re: best encoding software to create DVD

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Francisco Bech GómezRe: best encoding software to create DVD
by on Jun 19, 2012 at 7:43:28 am

Thanks, working with compressor and dvd sp, I get a very washed out image, no colors and contrast. I was exporting the sequence from FCP 7 with current settings. Then I tried exporting uncompressed video and the resulting video is very dark with high contrast

I am triying now adobe premiere CS6 and exporting in Mov and uncompressed. The result in both cases results is very dark and high contrast videos as well, why is this? So I am really lost, I have a 2008 Imac with 2,4ghz intel core duo and 4 GB of Ram, maybe I need a better system, I dont now since I am unexperienced with the DVD process. My goal is to get the best possible quality DVD, the editing is only 2 minutes long, red one clips and a couple of 5D clips

-editing: FCP 7 at proress 444 or CS6 natively. Exporting in Mov or uncompressed?
-encoding: Abode encode or other encoder?
-To burn DVD: Encorer should be enought?

sorry for all this questions

Best regards

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]