Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

DVD Architect Pro 5.0 greyed out menu

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Heather WaltersDVD Architect Pro 5.0 greyed out menu
by on Apr 10, 2012 at 5:15:41 pm

I have an avi that I want to burn to DVD (please forgive me as I have almost ZERO experience with DVD authoring and do not know this program whatsoever). I chose "New" project, chose "dvd" disc format, "mpeg2-2 720x480-60i, 16:9, double-clicked on "single movie", chose from that menu my avi, then clicked ok. I saw my file in the timeline and the preview window. I clicked on "make dvd" up near the top, chose "prepare", prepared the file, then went back after that was done and clicked on "make dvd" again. I clicked on "burn", navigated to my prepared movie's folder, followed the screens, looked at my messages (everything ok), then when I got to the "select burn parameters" screen, the whole set of options was greyed out and the "finish" button as well. I have a blank DVD in the burner. Don't know what steps I am missing. I tried this with both an untitled project, and saving the project with the correct name.

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • DVD Architect Pro 5.0 greyed out menu by Heather Walters on Apr 10, 2012 at 5:15:41 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]