Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Live Chromakey software - PC

COW Forums : Cinematography

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Zvi TwerskyRe: Live Chromakey software - PC
by on Jan 19, 2010 at 11:34:30 pm

Thanks again.

I'm sorry if I sounded frustrated. I'm not. I'm very great-full for your replies.

No, I didn't want to record live but just thought the preview would be a quicker way to estimate the lighting quality. My plan was to do the keying later. So yes, I would have the ability to undo stuff if a client wanted.

When you mentioned On-Location, that was the kind of responses I was looking for - if a software like that can just give me a live preview. But I also wanted to hear things exactly like you said, like how you can also rely on the zebra and eyeball it - experienced feedback like that is very helpful to me.

I know that eventually, I will learn from trial and error but asking for help in forums like this one lets me educate myself a little more.

Here's something 2 years old that someone pointed me to:
http://www.frischluft.com/lensfeed/index.php

Seems to be something that allows you to preview live video in AE. I need to get to sleep and will check it in the morning but I quickly glanced at the site at it looks like what I was referring too.

Good night and thanks again.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
+1
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]