Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AVID:Avid Editing ForumAvid Editing TutorialsAvid Editing Basics ForumAvid Liquid ForumAvid Liquid TutorialsAvid VideoRAID ForumAvid

Exception: A serious error has occurred? And restarting doesn't work.

COW Forums : AVID

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

frank RaposoException: A serious error has occurred? And restarting doesn't work.
by on Apr 13, 2012 at 1:21:00 am

I'm right at the end of project and I keep getting this warning: Exception: A serious error has occurred! It is recommended that you immediately save your work and restart the system.

Ok, I've started and re-started 5 times. I've deleted my site settings, MC State, and Site Attributes. It's just when I try and play my main timeline that I get this error. I can grab the timeline indicator and drag it around and see video. When I hit the lock key, I can hear audio when I drag. But when I hit the play button on both the keyboard and the monitor play button, I get that error. I can open individual clips in the preview monitor and play them and I can toggle the timeline and play them. Other sequences play just fine but it's just that one sequence which happens to be my main timeline. I've tried creating another timeline and used the clipboard monitor to paste the offending sequence into a new one but I still get the same error.

I'm working with H.264 files from a Cannon T3i and used Link to AMA. I'm using an iMac 3.4 GHz i7, 16 GB or RAM and using Lion 10.7.3.

Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

quinnmcguee

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]