Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AVID:Avid Editing ForumAvid Editing TutorialsAvid Editing Basics ForumAvid Liquid ForumAvid Liquid TutorialsAvid VideoRAID ForumAvid

Re: Monitor for work and monitoring ??

COW Forums : AVID

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Abraham TornaRe: Monitor for work and monitoring ??
by on Jul 17, 2010 at 5:02:02 pm

Hi grin, by start I´m from Spain. All those gear are imported and I need to go to sure. You know what I means. Here we only have resellers that in many case what to sell you only what they have in stock, not necessarily the most important to your job.

Thats why I´m looking for experience advice about that.

I´m working for TV broadcast, visual effect and want to introduce in the color grading profesional market. I think that is the time to stop guessing and commend myself to the gods because my monitor don´t are good enough for real rich colors. Move my head to the side and have dim colors.

So I see that some expert from here (Walter
Biscardi) that I read a lot have in his own studio 2x24" Apple Cinema for actually color respond FSI LM-2460W. As long as this is a production studios I think that this is a way to go but, I want other options, more opinios. And about the cinema display I don´t like at all the reflective surface.

I see in other place that I work like freelance the JVC 24" DT-V24G1Z and was very nice.

What about the Cine-pal, EISOS ?

Is this thread is in the right place ??

So anybody who want to help me please ???

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]