Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AVID:Avid Editing ForumAvid Editing TutorialsAvid Editing Basics ForumAvid Liquid ForumAvid Liquid TutorialsAvid VideoRAID ForumAvid

Monitor for work and monitoring ??

COW Forums : AVID

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Abraham TornaMonitor for work and monitoring ??
by on Jul 16, 2010 at 4:50:14 pm

Hi

I will configure a new edit suit and need your experience answer about some questions. I know that for real color correction feedback you need a external monitor and so on and this is my consern:

What monitor I would Buy for work in a edition suit with Avid and CS5, with extensive job for after effect and nuke for motiongraphics and visual effect.

I need monitor for interfaces and for monitoring, been looking that some EIZO have both in one monitor ?, and in some place I see Cine-tal monitor ??

2 monitor for interface works of 24" or a one of 30"
( HP ??, Cinema Display ??, EISO, Cine-pal ??, NEC ??)

and for Monitoring is a 24"
( EISO, JVC, FSI ?)

With model and why ??, My burget if for 2500 € to 6000 +- (for the entire setup). But I want the most cost effective soluction. I know that I need a MXO, Blackmagic or so but that is another history ;)

That very much in advance...

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]