Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: What to do at NAB

COW Forums : NAB Expo

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Lance BachelderRe: What to do at NAB
by on Feb 28, 2012 at 3:43:38 am

If you check out NAB housing you'll get the best deals - far better than booking direct or through any other site. If you don't mind staying off strip I recommend the Eastside Cannery - on Boulder Strip next to Sam's Town - very new place, beautiful Mirage-like rooms at like $39 nite and only 10-15 min. from NAB. Riviera is walking distance to NAB and they have remodeled rooms for $69 night at NAB site.

Monday night has quite a few events - the VASST Sony Vegas User Event is pretty fun - free food and drinks and some pretty good guest speakers. Haven't heard if it's on this year. Most of the vendors have get togethers for their clients all over town. Avid PArty used to be pretty god. Autodesk also used to have high-end party on Su. Night but neither has done anything lately.

Tuesday night is a big one. Supermeet always kinda fun, though long. If you can get a ticket, the AJA party the same night is AWESOME! Best party of the show and always at a great venue.

If you're looking for an insane steak I recommend Del Frisco's on Paradise Rd. Best beef I've ever had and now an NAB tradition for the wife and I. If you haven't seen KA at MGM Grand it's a great show - like seeing an epic movie "live".

Lance Bachelder
Writer, Editor, Director
Irvine, California

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]