Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: What are some highlights of your Must See list for NAB?

COW Forums : NAB Expo

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ronald LindeboomRe: What are some highlights of your Must See list for NAB?
by on Apr 8, 2011 at 12:14:53 am

[Ralph Hajik] "I can't forget to mention Happy 10th Birthday to the Creative Cow. Ron Lindeboom, you should listen to Kathlyn "Mama Cow" more often and we're all glad you stuck with it. Read the article in the Creative Cow magazine that I received today, the March/April 2011 issue and you would understand what I'm saying. Excellent write up Tim. That calls for a Moooooooo!"

Hello Ralph,

Everyone that knows Kathlyn, listens to her. Me, most of all. She is a smart woman with a great heart and a gentle spirit. She is generous and kind, as well as truly caring about others. Over the years, I have learned that I am indeed one of the most fortunate of men to have Kathlyn as my wife.

Thank you for the kind words and gracious thoughts, Ralph. Both Kathlyn and I truly appreciate them and Tim and I hope to bump into you at NAB. We will only be there a few days and have a "schedule from hell," but as we pass across the floor like the wraiths from The Lord of the Rings -- or something a little less malevolent -- we hope to see you, Ralph.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

"Incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."
- Woody Allen

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]