Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: My First NAB! What should I know to make the most of it?!

COW Forums : NAB Expo

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ralph HajikRe: My First NAB! What should I know to make the most of it?!
by on Mar 8, 2011 at 6:38:35 pm

Hi Sean,

You don't party much or gamble, that's to bad. No, I'm only kidding, LOL!:-)
I'm the same way. Search for a good rate at a hotel. Are you going to have a car for transportation? If not than try to stay at a hotel where you can either walk to the convention center or take a shuttle bus. The Greek Island Hotel is walking distance to NAB, but check the prices. There's parking across from that hotel where everyone parks when they have a car $5 or $10, can't remember. The Greek Island Hotel has free parking if you stay there. I have never stayed there so I can't tell you what it's like. Remember, you'll be at NAB all day long and plenty to see and do for a good 2-3 days just looking at the exhibits. If you take classes, that's another story. You'll get excellant information from all the Pro's. I stay off the strip and drive in. Check out the map and information on this link, copy & paste in your browser.
http://www.nabshow.com/2011/index.asp
Good Luck and enjoy NAB
Hope to see you there.

Happy Travels,
Ralph Hajik :-)

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter