Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ZAXWERKS:Zaxwerks ForumZaxwerks TutorialsZaxwerks

Re: 3D Flag Problem - Random bug/glitch?

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Kalle FürstRe: 3D Flag Problem - Random bug/glitch?
by on May 14, 2012 at 12:57:53 pm

I have exactly the same problem, its a really serious bug making the program almost useless. I have been using 3D Flag a lot of years at work and its to bad that its so unstable, even more than before.

I have tried using the After Effects camera, of course using a solid with the right size, pre-comping the texture and more...

The only thing you can do its by chance getting it right and then dont touch a thing... maybe you are lucky that the project is stable and that the full flag can be rendered correctly.

Sometime it works to set some value like "gravity" to 0 then set it to the correct value again, just to recalculate the simulation, maybe its the same as using the "simulation on" check-box.

Please try to fix this problem, its not really ok when you have bought this product but hardly can use it.

using Win 7
3D Flag 2.0
PAL 25f/s

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]