Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ZAXWERKS:Zaxwerks ForumZaxwerks TutorialsZaxwerks

Simple Question: How to Copy a Repeating Pose and Dynamically Locking 2 Objects Together on Timeline

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

suzzie ansonSimple Question: How to Copy a Repeating Pose and Dynamically Locking 2 Objects Together on Timeline
by on Jan 12, 2012 at 8:55:08 pm

Pro Animator 5.09 on XP

Simple question hopefully. I have two words flying in separately from different directions on different tracks...they meet up and hold in the center...and then I want to spin them around on their Y axis...and then zoom them straight off right at you as a single entity visually.

So, for the spin as an example. I create a Y axis spin...type in 360 degrees and check the common center...NOW...I have to create the same thing all over again on the second word track manually. For the life of me I cant figure how to copy and paste an exact pose to another track.

Ive tried the obvious copy and paste...nothing happens. In the track commands area I was hoping to see a "copy pose" command. I just want all my moves and timing to be exactly the same from track to track so everything follows each other perfectly. I dont want to have to manually re-create precise complicated poses every time I need them.

OK, so hit me up with the simple obvious solution!

OR Also...Is there a way to take the two separate words zooming in on different tracks...pause them in the center...and then "group or lock them together now" so they now act as a singe entity from that point on?

Thanks

Suzzie

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]