Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ZAXWERKS:Zaxwerks ForumZaxwerks TutorialsZaxwerks

Re: Need Illustrator to Animator Tutorial - The Vector Basics.

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

cowcowcowcowcow
suzzie1234Re: Need Illustrator to Animator Tutorial - The Vector Basics.
by on Nov 20, 2007 at 5:15:21 pm

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for the links.

I agree, I have spent time googling illustrator as well...Everything helps! You can never tell when you will achieve the breakthrough to what youre looking for. I consider myself to be a constant learner. I have recently paid to take illustrator video training on Lynda.com as well as purchasing the newest Zaxwerks After Effects Animator Training ( I also work in After Effects). I spend an average of 4-6 hours a week learning new software. I work in a video production role in New York.

Please understand my question...I am not a newbee at this or other forums, I google, I study, I pay, I practice, I experiment. What I am asking for is for someone with specific knowledge of Zaxwerks and Illustrator Interfacing to help me... and hundreds of others...now and in the future...to understand from EXPERIENCE... what works... and what the best practices are... for getting effective and reliable input from AI...so that I can be freely creative and effective with non-text elements in Zaxwerks.

Just this one thing... could someone here or otherwise, please consider...For the benefit of existing zaxwerks users... producing a tutorial like some that you already have here(like the one on the Zaxwerks timeline for example). Did you experiment frustratingly for hours with the Animator timeline...or was a tutorial invaluable? Did you like getting those insights in one bite?..or would you rather learn the best tips... one by one... only when you get frustrated enough to have a problem at hand.

Thats all im asking. In New York City I cant afford not to know. And what a better place to get that knowledge possibly than here possibly from the fine creators and users of Animator!

Thanks again.

Suzzie

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]