Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ZAXWERKS:Zaxwerks ForumZaxwerks TutorialsZaxwerks

Invigorator Interface Questioins

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

RussInvigorator Interface Questioins
by on Oct 29, 2006 at 2:51:01 am

Been using Invigorator quite a bit lately and a few things which are slowing me down.

1. While in the set up window, I select an object...make some changes and then put away the set up window. If I have to make another change and go back to the set up window, I have to re-select the object. Would prefer that the selected object remain selected.

2. Would like a way to get selected objects to frame in the window the same way some of the other 3D packages do it. In Maya you select an object hit 'F' and the select fills the frame.

3. I have a lot of trouble selecting objects with the pen tool.....have to keep the pen down for a long period of time before the object is highlighted.

4. Just in general it is very time-comsuming having to continually open and close the set up window to make changes. Might this change in the future. It there a tip to make it easier?

Thanks

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]